Northern Nevada's oldest locally owned and operated internet service provider.
We strive to offer the most options for internet connectivity.
Net Neutrality, Customer Info/Data and our new LTE service..
1.Pyramid.net supports Net Neutrality and believes all data should be handled on an equal basis without paid priority handling.
2. Pyramid.net will NEVER sell your browsing history, e-mail address, phone numbers or any other personal information. We only keep a 24 hour running backup for mail for emergencies. These have been our policies since 1995.
3. We are very pleased with the new wireless LTE service. If you are beyond the reach of fiber optic/DSL or cable and suffer from slow or expensive "by-the-bit" service, give us a call. We may be able to provide a higher speed solution.
If your internet connection goes down, DO NOT push the reset buttons on your modem or router, be it DSL, Cable or Fiber Optic. (Matter of fact, NEVER PUSH THEM no matter what!) The moment you do that, you have blown out all the settings in those devices. Do the following...
1. Unplug the power to the modem and router if you have one.
(if you are using switches turn those off to)
2. Wait 3 minutes to let them cool down and to clear out any cached memory. Then plug them back in and test your connection. Always check by trying to open various websites like google, yahoo or msn.
3. If it's still not coming up, call the office.
With storms, forest fires and the constant
construction/infrastructure work going on in the area effecting
power and noise on the lines, modems/routers can go into an "on
hold" mode that restarting will clear.
We can also experience localized and even regional outages which can take the internet offline for as long as a day in some instances and in some rare cases, even longer.
Cable service, 60/4Mb business class internet
DSL service via your phone line (you can use your phone and internet at the same time)
Broadband Fiber Optic (No land line required)
FREE local customer support
No bandwidth capping (You can use as much as you want!)
No contract or intro pricing
Email spam filtering available on request
Web hosting - Call for Specials!
At Pyramid Net, we have no bandwidth cap. We do not limit how much bandwidth you use a month unlike other ISPs in the area. If you aren't a Pyramid customer, then you may be in for a surprise on your bill.
What is a cap? It’s just like the old cell phone minute plan. You have a set limit of data you can download and upload a month. If you reach that limit, then you are charged extra when you go over.
This is especially bad for those that use the internet for media like Netflix and other streaming video or those that do large backups on a constant basis.
For more info give us a call at 884-3202
Just call our office and ask for Todd, Tiffany or Bob and
we will do a survey which will confirm what services are
available for you.
Depending on the service answers can take from a few hours to a couple of business days.
It is not uncommon for us to be able to provide service where otherwise none would be available.
No ISP in Northern Nevada has a broader offering for connectivity.
We will do our best to help you as we have been doing for 20 plus years.
We offer faster service both for dial up & high-speed access and our customer service is local.
We offer on-site setup of your service and provide internet support for both Windows & Mac computers.
No credit cards required and no contracts & we offer discounts for annual payments.
Locally-owned & operated and 20 years of experience.
Why not give these few steps a try and see if you can fix your issue yourself.